Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Lovely 60 years of Bee Gees Thank yu for the memories shirt

I have just discovered the Bee Gees has a wonderful family and such lovely memories. I have forgotten what a big part of my baby's hood is! R.I.P Andy MAurice and Robyn. I share the pain that Barry must go through right now. The Bee Gees is also part of my childhood. Young, ambitious pursuing my dream of a better life. The loss of brothers and sisters Barry is not only his but also with millions of people who love them and their classic songs. What a waste of talent!

These videos are great. Give us the opportunity to enjoy the Bee Gees in the best way. There will never be a privilege to see this differently. Thanks for the post. In my fantasy life, I was sitting in my living room being held by Bee Gees, acoustic guitar! I wonder if this interviewer (name?) Does she know how lucky she is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Horses let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

Yay sensible for you girls. My horses create my life fun to urge out of bed on a daily basis even with the issues that accompany them. They...