Thursday, April 18, 2019

New If you can't say it to my face Keep your fucking mouth shut shirt

If you can't say it to my face Keep your fucking mouth shut shirt. Modi explains the global warning to children who are Futute_of_World .Mate, keeping your damn mouth locked, is not required to throw JUMLAAS at all times. Ena besharam banda. I am sure if education only succeeds with the key, Reliance & TAta will not escape today.There is no point of peace of mind about paper & you cannot prove yourself.


I agree Wes! You are doing the right thing. I hate to see rude comments and people judge couches. If you have advice on how we should pull or help people, leave the couch and get out of here! It's not free speech, it's a pot of chaos stirred up in a group that we've asked countless times to keep it clean. I am not trying to limit anyone, just tired of the ridiculous post and the members harass each other. That's not why I created this group, it was created to help people in need, not argue like high school students. If anyone doesn't like it, feel free to remove yourself. Not feel hard

- Check out it at my tea shirt shop to stay at the latest trending shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Horses let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

Yay sensible for you girls. My horses create my life fun to urge out of bed on a daily basis even with the issues that accompany them. They...