Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Lovely Trusting people turned me into the bitch I am today shirt

There is a certain innocence about people giving money to people they have met online and may never even meet. Sorry, but if a stranger walks up to you and asks for cash, will you say something that changes when you go online? Money cannot buy happiness and certainly cannot buy love, which is what many women have to think about. People throw beliefs around like it's easy; It is not easy. It has a surrender of itself to others. It allows someone to have the opportunity to hurt you if they choose. It is the giving of responsibility to others about your needs, pain and desires.



Trusting people turned me into the bitch I am today shirt. Who can be trusted with that kind of power? God is the only one who can be trusted completely. He knows intimate details. He knows the dark corners where your fears and insecurities are hidden. He is gentle and careful to gently guide you where you need it. Trust in Him. When He said let go, He knew everything it meant. Whatever it is, let it go and lean on Him.

- Check it our website to have the latest beautyful shirt pdt shirt online shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Horses let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

Yay sensible for you girls. My horses create my life fun to urge out of bed on a daily basis even with the issues that accompany them. They...