Friday, February 22, 2019

Trend Nurse easily distracted by dogs and big veins shirt


- More T-Shirt pdt shirt online shop


My heart goes out to the nurses who have to deal with Nurse Easily distracted by dogs and big veins shirt. One has to have an incredible strong spirit to power through patient after patient, seeing them suffer so unfairly, staying strong for them and repeat the same every single day. I know I’d crack up, I can’t picture how it doesn’t affect your spirit after a while. There are beautiful rewards when a patient is released healthy, but the losses and the suffering must be insurmountable to overcome. Thanks to all the nurses for doing a hero’s work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Horses let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

Yay sensible for you girls. My horses create my life fun to urge out of bed on a daily basis even with the issues that accompany them. They...